Amber J Hromi-Fiedler PhD, MPH
Associate Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Food insecurity; prenatal nutrition; infant/child nutrition; nutrition in emergencies more...
- B.A., Wheaton College, 1994
- M.P.H., University of Connecticut, 2002
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 2007
- Garcia J., Hromi-Fielder A., Mazur R., Marquis G., Sellen D., Lartey A. Persistent household food insecurity, HIV, and maternal stress in Peri-Urban Ghana. BMC Public Health, 13: 215, 2013
- Pinheiro de Toledo Vianna R., Hromi-Fiedler A., Segall Correa A., Pérez-Escamilla R. Household food insecurity in small municipalities in Northeastern Brazil. Food Security. 4: 295-303, April 2012
- Bermúdez-Millán A., Damio G., Cruz J., D’Angelo K., Segura-Pérez S., Hromi-Fiedler A., Pérez-Escamilla R Stress and the Social Determinants of Maternal Health among Puerto Rican Women: A CBPR approach. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved. 22 (4): 1315–1330, Nov 2011.