Allison M Hanlon MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
genetic and molecular basis of skin cancer; skin cancer in the immunocompromised; tumor immunobiology; melanoma
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 2005
- Ph.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 2005
- Hanlon A, Jang S, Salgame P. Cbl-b differentially regulates activation induced apoptosis in T helper 1 and T helper 2 cells. Immunology 2005 Dec; 116(4)507-12.
- Hanlon AM, Jang S, Salgame P. Signaling from cytokine receptors that affect Th1 responses. Front.Biosci.2002 May 1; 7:d1247-54. Review.
- Varadhachary AS, Edidin M, Hanlon AM, Peter ME, Krammer PH, Salgame P. Phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase blocks CD95 aggregation and caspase 8 cleavage at the death inducing signaling complex by modulating lateral diffusion of CD95. J Immunol. 2001 Jun1; 166(11):6564-9.