Allen Everett Bale MD
Professor of Genetics; Director, DNA Diagnostic Lab
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Cancer Center, Yale: Yale Cancer Center Genetic Counseling Program | Cancer Genetics & Genomics
Skin Diseases Research Center, Yale
SPORE in Skin Cancer
Genetics: Genetics Consultation Service
Molecular Mechanisms of Cancer; Predisposition and Developmental Defects; DNA Diagnostics; Birth Defects; Cancer; Fanconi; Genetics; Hedgehog; Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia; Patched; Skin Cancer; Tumor Suppressor more...
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1975
- M.D., University of Massachusetts, 1979
- Kottemann, M.C. and A.E. Bale, Characterization of DNA damage-dependent cell cycle checkpoints in a menin-deficient model. DNA Repair (2009) 8:944-952.
- Marek LR, Kottemann MC, Glazer PM, Bale AE (Mar 2008) MEN1 and FANCD2 mediate distinct mechanisms of DNA crosslink repair., DNA repair, 7(3)476-86
- Busygina, V., Kottemann, M.C., Scott, K.L., Plon, S.E., and Bale, A.E. (2006). Multiple endocrine Neoplasia Type 1 Interacts with forkhead transcription factor CHES1 in DNA damage response. Cancer Res. 66:8397-403.