Alfred J Zullo PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Epidemiology (Environmental Health)
Departments & Organizations
Parkinsons Disease; Immunology; Biochemistry, Mycobacteria more...
- B.S., Fairfield University, 2000
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2005
- Zullo, A.J and Lee, S. Mycobacterial induction of autophagy varies by species and occurs independently of mTOR inhibition. J. Biol Chem. 2012; 287: 12668.
- Zullo AJ and Lee S. Old Antibiotics Target TB with a New Trick. Cell Host Microbe, 2012 May 17;11(5):419-20.
- Zullo, A.J., Zhang, W., Michaud, M., and Grusby, MJ. Identification of the Small Protein Rich in Arginine and Glycine (SRAG): A newly identified nucleolar protein that can regulate cell proliferation. J. Biol. Chem. 2009; 284: 12504.