Alexandria Garino PA, MS
Assistant Professor in the Physician Associate Program, Department of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Curriculum development; student assessment; program assessment; faculty development; globalization of the PA profession more...
- B.A., St. John's University, 1985
- PA, St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center, 1999
- M.S., Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, 2004
- "Effectiveness of a shortened clinically engaged anatomy course for physician assistant students." Rizzolo LJ, Rando WC, O'Brien MK Garino A, Stewart W. Accepted for publication, Anatomical Sciences Education, Dec 22, 2010.
- "Test Item Analysis for the PA Educator." Garino A, Van Rhee J. Journal of Physician Assistant Education, 2009, 20(3):18-23.
- “Improving Observational Skill in Physician Assistant Students,” Garino A. Journal of Physician Assistant Education, 2008 19(1):47-52.