Aileen Gariepy MD, MPH, FACOG
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences and Assistant Clinical Professor of Nursing
Departments & Organizations
Decision analysis and modeling of female sterilization procedures; Patient-centered outcomes; Digoxin; Post-abortal contraception more...
- B.A., Cornell University, 1996
- M.D., MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, 2001
- M.P.H., University of Pittsburg Graduate Studies, 2010
- Gariepy AM, Creinin MD, Schwarz EB, Smith KJ. Reliability of laparoscopic compared with hysteroscopic sterilization at 1 year. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011 Aug;118:273-9.
- Gariepy A, Simon E, Patel D, Creinin M, Schwarz E. The impact of out-of-pocket expense on IUD utilization among women with private insurance. Contraception. [accepted for April 2012 publication]
- 1: Gariepy AM, Chen BA, Hohmann HL, Achilles SL, Russo JA, Creinin MD. Transvaginal administration of intraamniotic digoxin prior to dilation and evacuation. Contraception. 2012 Sep 6. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 22959902.