James Loggins Hadler MD, MPH
Associate Clinical Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
School of Public Health: Voluntary & Adjunct
- BACH OTHER, McGill University, 1968
- M.D., Columbia University, 1972
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1982
- France AM, Jackson M, Schrag S, Lynch M, Zimmerman C, Biggerstaff M and Hadler JL: Household transmission of novel H1N1 influenza A following a school-based outbreak in New York City. (Accepted in December 2009 for publication in JID in April 2010).
- Pilishvili T, Lexau C, Farley MM, Hadler J, Harrison LH, et al. Sustained reductions in invasive pneumococcal disease in the era of conjugate vaccine. JID 2010; 201:32–41.
- Hadler JL, Boulton ML, Dwyer L, Chao E and Lemmings J: Assessment of epidemiology capacity in state health departments - United States 2009. MMWR 2009; 58:1373-1377.