Daniel Glenn Federman MD
Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Skin cancer; skin disease; thrombophilia; peripheral vascular disease
I am extremely interested in skin cancer screening, quality of care with respect to the diagnosis and treatment of skin disease, thrombophilia and the treatment of peripheral vascular disease.
- Federman DG, Shilling M, Prodanovich S, Gunderson CG, Kirsner RS. Psoriasis: an opportunity to identify cardiovascular risk. Br J Dermatol 2009; 160: 1-7.
- Federman DG, Carbone VG, Kravetz JD, Kancir S. Kirsner RS, Bravata DM. Are screening guidelines for abdominal aortic aneurysms being implemented within a large VA primary health care system? Postgraduate Medicine 2009; 33: 27-30.
- Federman DG, Kravetz JD, Haskell SG, Ma F, Kirsner RS. Full-body skin examinations and the female veteran. Prevalence and perspective. Arch Derm 2006 142: 312-316.
- Federman DG, Krishnamurthy R, Kancir S, Goulet J, Justice A. Relationship between provider type and the attainment of treatment goals in primary care. Am J Manag Care 2005 11: 561-566.
- Federman DG, Kravetz JD, Tobin DG, Ma F, Kirsner RS. Full body skin examinations. The patient's perspective. Arch Dermatol. 2004 140:530-534.
- Federman DG, Kirsner RS, Moriarity JP, Concato J. The effect of antibiotic therapy for patients infected with H. pylori who have chronic urticaria. The Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2003 49:861-864.