Arthur Brooks Du Bois MD
Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology (Environmental Health) and Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology
- DuBois, A.B., Harb, Z.F. and Fox, S.H. Thermal discomfort of respiratory protective devices. American Industrial Hygiene Associates Journal 51: 550-554, 1990.
- DuBois, A.B., Douglas, J.S., Stitt, J.T. and Mohsenin, V. Production and absorption of nitric oxide gas in the nose. Journal of Applied Physiology 84(4): 1217-1244, 1998.
- Asgari, M., DuBois, A.B., Asgari, M., Gent, J. and Beckett, W.S. Association of ambient air quality with children's lung function in urban and rural Iran. Archives of Environmental Health 53: 222-230, 1998.
- Kelly, P.M. and DuBois, A.B. Comparison between the uptake of nitrous oxide and nitric oxide in the human nose. Journal of Applied Physiology 85: 1203-1209, 1998.
- DuBois, A.B., Kelly, P.M., Douglas, J.S., and Mohsenin, V. Nitric oxide production in trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, and respiratory bronchioles of humans. Journal of Applied Physiology 86: 159-167, 1998.