Evelyn Hsieh MD, MPH
Instructor in Medicine (Rheumatology)
Departments & Organizations
Global Health, Osteoporosis, China, Women's Health more...
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 05/2006
- B.S., Princeton University, 1999
- M.D., SUNY School of Medicine, NY NY, 2006
- Hsieh E, Fraenkel L, Xia WB, Hu YY, Han Y, Insogna K, Yin MT, Xie J, Zhu T, Li TS. Increased bone resorption during tenofovir plus lopinavir/ritonavir therapy in Chinese Individuals with HIV. Osteoporosis International. 2014; in press.
- Li J, Huang Y, Zhang BN, Fan JH, Huang R, Zhang P, Wang SL, Zheng S, Zhang B, Yang HJ, Xie XM, Tang ZH, Li H, He JJ, Hsieh E, Qiao YL, Li JY. Body mass index and risk of breast cancer defined by biological receptor status in pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women: a multicenter study in China. PLoS ONE. 2014;9(1):e87224. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0087224.
- Zhang LX, Su YB, Hsieh E, Xia WB, Xie J, Han Y, Cao Y, Li YL, Song XJ, Zhu T, Li TS and Yu W. Bone turnover and bone mineral density in HIV-1 infected Chinese taking highly active antiretroviral therapy – a prospective observational study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. 2013 Jul 30;14(1):224.