Andrew Wang MD, PhD
Clinical Fellow in Medicine
I went to Harvard for my undergrad and then spent 7 years at UTSW and the University of Paris for my MDs and PhD. I'll be fast-tracking into Rheumatology here next year. I am also a concert violinist who recently performed in Israel and Poland, and I also help run a few social enterprises operating out of Sierra Leone. I met my wife, who does dyslexia research at Yale, in 2008 whilst sport climbing, and we have thoroughly enjoyed the crags of CT and MA intern year. We welcomed our first baby, James, into this world on 27 August.
Education & Training
- Harvard University (2004)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (2011)
- ABIM Research Pathway Resident
- Yale University School of Medicine/Yale New Haven Hospital, Internal Medicine Traditional Residency Program (2011 - 2013)
- future Fellow (2013) with...
- Yale University School of Medicine/Yale New Haven Hospital, Hematology/Oncology
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School