Thomas Michael Gill MD
Humana Professor of Medicine (Geriatrics) and Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Investigative Medicine; Director, Yale Program on Aging; Director, Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center; Director, Yale Center for Disability and Disabling Disorders; Director, Yale Training Program in Geriatric Clinical Epidemiology and Aging-Related Research
Departments & Organizations
Epidemiology and prevention of functional decline; Disability among community-living older persons more...
- B.S., Loyola University, 1983
- BA, Loyola University, 1985
- M.D., University of Chicago, 1987
- Gill TM, Murphy TE, Gahbauer EA, Allore HG. Association of Injurious Falls with Disability Outcomes and Nursing Home Admissions in Community-Living Older Persons. Am J Epidemiol 2013; 178:418-425.
- Vaz Fragoso CA, Gill TM. Respiratory Impairment and the Aging Lung: A Novel Paradigm for Assessing Pulmonary Function. J Gerontol Med Sci 2012; 67A: 264–275.
- Gill TM, Gahbauer EA, Murphy TE, Han L, Allore HG. Risk Factors and Precipitants of Long-Term Disability in Community Mobility: A Cohort Study of Older Persons. Ann Intern Med 2012; 156:131-140.