Liana Fraenkel MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology); Section Chief of Rheumatology, CT Veterans Administration Medical Center
Departments & Organizations
Epidemiology, provision of health services in rheumatic disease more...
- B.S., McGill University, 1986
- M.D., McGill University, 1990
- M.P.H., Boston University, 1997
- Fraenkel L, Peters E, Charpentier P, Olsen B, Errante L, Schoen RT, Reyna V. A decision tool to improve the quality of care in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res 2012; Mar 5. doi: 10.1002/acr.21657.
- Fraenkel L, Street, Jr, RL, Towle V, O’Leary JR, Iannone, L, Van Ness PH, Fried, TR. A pilot randomized controlled trial of a decision support tool to improve the quality of communication and decision making in patients with prevalent atrial fibrillation. J Am Geriatr Soc [in press].
- Peters E, Hart S, Fraenkel L. Informing patients: The influence of numeracy, framing, and format of side-effect information on risk perceptions. Med Decis Making [in press].