Ruth R Montgomery PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology)
Departments & Organizations
Innate Immunity; Macrophage; Neutrophil; Aging; West Nile Virus; Lyme Disease more...
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1987
- Qian, F., J. Thakar, X. Yuan, M. Nolan, K. O. Murray, W. T. Lee, S. J. Wong, H. Meng, E. Fikrig, S. H. Kleinstein, and R. R. Montgomery. 2014. Immune markers associated with host susceptibility to infection with West Nile virus. Viral immunology in press.
- You, F., P. Wang, L. Yang, G. Yang, Y. O. Zhao, F. Qian, W. Walker, R. E. Sutton, R. R. Montgomery, R. Lin, A. Iwasaki, and E. Fikrig. 2013. ELF4 is critical for induction of type I interferon and the host antiviral response. Nat. Immunol. 14:1237-1246.
- Qian, F., L. Chung, W. Zheng, V. M. Bruno, R. P. Alexander, Z. Wang, X. Wang, S. Kurscheid, H. Zhao, E. Fikrig, M. Gerstein, M. Snyder, and R. R. Montgomery. 2013. Identification of genes critical for resistance to infection by West Nile virus using RNA-Seq analysis. Viruses 5: 1664-1681.