Ruth R Montgomery PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology)
Departments & Organizations
Innate Immunity; Macrophage; Neutrophil; Aging; West Nile Virus; Lyme Disease more...
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1987
- Qian, F.; Bolen, C. R.; Wang, X.; Jing, C.; Fikrig, E.; Bruce, R. D.; Kleinstein, S. H.; Montgomery, R. R., Impaired TLR3-mediated interferon responses from macrophages of patients chronically infected with Hepatitis C virus. Clin. Vaccine immunol. 2013, 20, 146-155.
- Qian, F., X. Wang, L. Zhang, S. Chen, M. Piecychna, H. Allore, L. K. Bockenstedt, S. E. Malawista, R. Bucala, A. Shaw, E. Fikrig, and R. R. Montgomery. 2012. Age-associated elevation in TLR5 leads to increased inflammatory responses in the elderly. Aging Cell 11: 104-110.
- Qian, F., and R. R. Montgomery. 2012. Quantitative imaging of lineage specific Toll-like receptor mediated signaling in monocytes and dendritic cells from small samples of human blood. JoVE 62: e3741.