- We only accept application materials through ERAS.
- December 31st is our application deadline for categorical track applicants. We strongly encourage categorical applicants to submit their applications by the end of September because our interview days become filled very quickly.
- December 31st is our application deadline for preliminary track applicants. We strongly encourage all applicants to submit their applications by the end of October because our interview days are filled very quickly.
- Invitations to interview are sent by email.
- Applicants who will not be offered an interview will be notified by email.
- Interviews take place in November, December and January.
- We will be unable to interview applicants who appear without an interview appointment.
Planning Your Visit
We have negotiated special rates for Internal Medicine Residency Applicants at The Courtyard by Marriott. Please read below to learn how to take advantage of these discounts.
The Courtyard by Marriott, Waterbury - $103.00 per night
63 Grand St
Waterbury, CT 06702
Bradley International Airport
Windsor Locks, CT
ParkingParking at Waterbury Hospital is free.
Where Does My Interview Day Begin and End?
All interviews will take place at Waterbury Hospital. Each Interview Day will begin at 7:30 a.m. at Waterbury Hospital in the Bizzozero Conference Room.
64 Robbins Street
Waterbury, CT 06708
You will have two interviews during the day and the day will end approximate at 2:30 PM; please do not make travel arrangements before this time. We always encourage applicants to give themselves plenty of time after the interview day finishes to travel to their next destination.