Raj Ganeshan, MD, MPH
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., University of Connecticut, 2009
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2013
- M.P.H., University of Connecticut Graduate School, 2013
- Ganeshan, R. Effects of a Hospital-Wide Quality Improvement Initiative on 30-day Readmissions for Patients with Heart Failure. 2013. Master's Theses.
- Ryan J, Kang S, Dolacky S, Ingrassia J, Ganeshan, R. Change in Readmissions and Follow-up Visits as Part of a Heart Failure Readmission Quality Improvement Initiative. Amer J of Medicine. 2013; 126(11):989-94.
- Ryan J, Andrews R, Barry MB, Kang S, Iskander A, Mehla P, Ganeshan R. Preventability of 30-Day Readmissions for Heart Failure Patients Before and After a Quality Improvement Initiative. Am J Med Qual. 2013, Aug. [Epub ahead of print]