Departments & Organizations
- AB, Harvard University, 2004
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 2011
- 7. (Abstract) The TLR9 agonist CpG-DNA protects against LPS-induced enterocyte apoptosis through the up-regulation of heat shock protein 70 and reduces the severity of necrotizing enterocolitis in mice. Steven C. Gribar, Anna C. Evans, Ward M. Richardson, Rahul J. Anand, Jeffrey W. Kohler, Maria F. Branca, Theresa D. Dubowski, Jun Li, Chhinder P. Sodhi, David J. Hackam. Journal of Surgical Research, Feb 2008; 144(2):268, Abstract 204.
- 6. (Abstract) Admission clinical scores in predicting persistent organ failure in acute pancreatitis: A head-to-head comparison and design of novel step-up classification rules. Rawad Mounzer, Christopher J. Langmead, Anna C. Evans, Faraz Bishehsari, John Y. Nasr, Dhiraj Yadav, David C. Whitcomb, Georgios I. Papachristou. Digestive Disease Week Oral Presentation (by Rawad Mounzer), May 7 2011.
- 5. Angiopoietin-2, a regulator of vascular permeability in inflammation, is associated with persistent organ failure in patients with acute pancreatitis from the United States and Germany. Whitcomb DC, Muddana V, Langmead CJ, Houghton FD Jr, Guenther A, Eagon PK, Mayerle J, Aghdassi AA, Weiss FU, Evans A, Lamb J, Clermont G, Lerch MM, Papachristou GI. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2010 Oct; 105(10):2287-92. Epub 2010 May 11.