Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Vassar College, 2006
- M.D., George Washington University School of Medicine, 2013
- Whitter, M., Murphy, S., Tregerman, R., Morford, K., Rivlin, A., Kurnik, J. (2010 Nov). Pathways to Healing and Recovery: Perspectives from Individuals with Histories of Alcohol and Other Drug Problems. Prepared by Abt Associates Inc. and Hart Research Associates for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration/Center for Substance Abuse Treatment Partners for Recovery Initiative, 1-35. Available at: http://partnersforrecovery.samhsa.gov/recovery.html
- Morford, K., Collins, S., & Whitter, M. (2009 Jan). Partners for Recovery Final Report. Prepared by Abt Associates Inc. for the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment/Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 1-39.
- Jennings, A., Morford, K., & Tregerman, R. (2008). Models for Developing Trauma-Informed and Trauma-Specific Behavioral Health Service Systems. Prepared by Abt Associates Inc. for the Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 1-113. Available at: http://www.ct.gov/dmhas/lib/dmhas/trauma/TraumaModels.pdf