Emily Wang MD, MAS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Harvard University, 06/1997
- M.D., Duke University Medical Center, 2003
- Wang EA, Hong C, Samuels L, Shavit S, Sanders R, Kushel M. Transitions Clinic: Creating a Community-Based Model of Healthcare for Recently Released California Prisoners, Public Health Reports 2009 (in press)
- Wang EA, Pletcher M, Lin F, Vittinghoff E, Kertesz SG, Kiefe CI, Bibbins-Domingo K. Incarceration, Incident Hypertension, and Access to Healthcare: Findings from the Coronary Artery Risk Development In Young Adults (CARDIA) Study, Archives of Internal Medicine 2009 Apr 13;169(7):687-93.
- Wang EA, White MC, Jamison R, Goldenson J, Estes M, and Tulsky J. “Discharge Planning and Continuity of Healthcare: Findings from the San Francisco County Jail,” American Journal of Public Health 2008 Dec; 98(12):2182-4. Epub 2008 Apr 1.