Combined Medicine- Pediatrics Application Requirements (4 years training)
We offer a 4-year combined internal medicine and pediatrics residency program that leads to eligibility for both the internal medicine and pediatrics certifying exams.:
- Yale "Combined Medicine-Pediatrics" Residency Program: NRMP # 1089700C0 and ACGME ID # 7000814127
We participate in the National Residency Matching Program, and do not accept any applicants outside of the match.
Click Med/Peds Interview Days for more information about our Combined Medicine-Pediatrics interview days and click on Combined Medicine/Pediatrics Residency Program for details about our training program.
Applications will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We do not accept applications via FAX, email or postal services.
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- A minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation
We strongly encourage applicants to our Combined Medicine-Pediatrics program to obtain a Department letter from both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Departments.
- Personal Statement
- Photograph (optional, but preferred to track applicants after interviews)
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Transcripts or COMLEX Transcripts
- IMG applicants, please see IMG Applicant Requirements and review FAQs