Our Yale Combined Medicine/Pediatrics Residency Program offers a 4-year training track that leads to eligibility for both the internal medicine and pediatrics certifying exams.
|State||City||Program Name||ACGME ID||Training Track||NRMP No.|
|CT||New Haven||Yale-New Haven Medical Center (Waterbury) Program||7000814127||4-year||1089700CO|
We participate in the National Residency Matching Program, and do not accept any applicants outside of the match.
We offer four (5) Combined Medicine-Pediatrics Interview Days over the months of November, December and January.
Please see the Combined Medicine/Pediatrics Residency Program main webpage for further details about our training program.
Applications will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We do not accept applications via FAX, email or postal services.
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- A minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation
We strongly encourage applicants to our Combined Medicine-Pediatrics program to obtain a Department letter from both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Departments.
- Personal Statement
- Photograph (optional, but preferred to track applicants after interviews)
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Transcripts or COMLEX Transcripts
- IMG applicants, please see IMG Applicant Requirements and review FAQs