Christine Won MD MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Associate Program Director, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship; Director, Sleep Program at Veterans Affairs CT Healthcare System
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Stanford University, 1996
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2000
- M.Sc., Stanford University, 2006
- Won CH, Chun HJ, Chandra SM, Sarinas PS, Chitkara RK, Heidenreich PA. Severe obstructive sleep apnea increases mortality in patients with ischemic heart disease and myocardial injury. Sleep Breath. 2013 Mar;17(1):85-91.
- Won, CH. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome: An Impending Epidemic. Clinical Pulmonary Medicine. 20(1):36-42, January 2013
- Teng AY, Won C. Implications of OSA on Work and Work Disability Including Drivers. Clin Chest Med. 2012 Dec;33(4):731-44.