Alexander Panda MD, PhD, MPH
Instructor in Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Kreuzchule, 1987
- M.D., Charite School of Medicine/Berlin/Germany, 1998
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, 2001
- Ph.D., Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 2012
- Panda B, Panda A, Ueda I, Abrahams VM, Norwitz ER, Stanic AK, Young BC, Ecker JL,Altfeld M, Shaw AC, Rueda BR. Dendritic cells in the circulation of women with preeclampsia demonstrate a pro-inflammatory bias secondary to dysregulation of TLR receptors. J Reprod Immunol. 2012 Jun;94(2):210-5. Epub 2012 Mar 21.
- Shaw AC, Panda A, Joshi SR, Qian F, Allore HG, Montgomery RR. 2010. Dysregulation of Human Toll-like Receptor Function in Aging. Ageing Res Rev. 2011 Jul;10(3):346-53. Epub 2010 Nov 10. Review.
- Shaw AC, Joshi S, Greenwood H, Panda A, Lord JM. 2010. Aging of the innate immune system. Curr Opin Immunol. 2010 Aug;22(4):507-13.