Setting the Clock for School
Yale sleep expert Meir Kryger, MD, talks about school start times, and the impact of sleep or lack of sleep on the academic performance of children and teenagers.
#BlueUp4PF - the Director's Cut
Footage, Photos and interviews from the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) awareness event that took place at the Anlyan Center at Yale School of Medicine for IPF Awareness Month. Members of the Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Yale dyed a blue streak in their, put an extension, or just put a blue wig to raise awareness for IPF
Inspire Implant to Treat Sleep Apnea
Dr. Meir Kryger, a Professor at the Yale School of Medicine, talks with Sleep Better TV about the newly FDA-approved Inspire Implant to treat patients with moderate to severe sleep apnea. Using similar technology to that of a pacemaker, it uses neuro-stimulation of the tongue to open up the breathing passage of the patient.
See other relevant videos by clicking on the links below:
- Dr. Stephen Baldassarri from Yale University describes his study on the divided perception of e-cigarettes. #CHEST2016
- ERS Gold Medal in Interstitial Lung Disease 2016 was awarded to Dr. Naftali Kaminski
- Blue it Up or Pay It UP Or even better - do Both!! #BlueUp4PF
- Newly identified biomarkers help predict outcome in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Yale researchers isolate key protein tied to infection response