Applicants considered for interview with Sleep Medicine must:
1. Have completed (or will) complete a residency in internal medicine, anesthesiology, neurology, pediatrics, family medicine or otolaryngology.
3. Be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Sponsored on an H1 or J1 visa.
4. Submit at least three strong letters of recommendation, one from the current Program Director.
5. Have completed USMLE Steps 1 through 3
6. Submit a Personal Statement
7. Register in the National Residency Match Program
Please complete an application online through ERAS.
Margaret Pisani, M.D., M.P.H.
Director, Pulmonary Training Program
Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Department of Internal Medicine
P.O. Box 208057
New Haven, CT 06520-8057 USA