Education, Medical; History of Medicine; Substance-Related Disorders
- Holt SR, Ramos J, Harma M, Cabrera F, Louis-Ashby C, Dinh A, Tetrault J, Fiellin D. Prevalence of unhealthy substance use on teaching and hospitalist medical services: Implications for education. American Journal on Addictions 2012; 21:111–119.
- Holt SR, Ramos J, Harma M, Cabrera F, Louis-Ashby C, Dinh A, Fiellin D, Tetrault J. Physician detection of unhealthy substance use on inpatient teaching and hospitalist medical services. American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse 2013; 39:121-129.
- Becker WC, Fraenkel L, Edelman EJ, Holt SR, Glover J, Kerns RD, Fiellin DA. Instruments to assess patient-reported safety, efficacy, or misuse of current opioid therapy for chronic pain: a systematic review. Pain 2013; 154: 905-916
- Holt S, Segar N, Cavallo D, Tetrault J. The Addiction Recovery Clinic: A novel, primary care-based approach to teaching Addiction Medicine. Academic Medicine. In press
- Holt S, Sofair A. Resident and faculty perceptions of chart-stimulated recall. Southern Medical Journal. In press
- Holt SR, Fiellin DA. Psychiatry: Unhealthy alcohol use. In: Nabel EG, editor. Scientific American medicine [online]. Hamilton (ON): Decker Intellectual Properties; May 2014. DOI: 10.2310/7900.1073. Available at www.sciammedicine.com
- Holt SR, Moriarty J. “Strategies for Teaching Physical Diagnosis at the Bedside.” Academic Internal Medicine Insight, 2016; 14: 17-19
- Holt S, Tetrault J. Unhealthy alcohol use. Clinics in Liver Disease, 2016; 20: 429–444
- Donroe J, Holt S, Tetrault J. Management of the hospitalized patient with Opioid Use Disorder. Canadian Medical Association Journal. In press
- 26. Soares S, Wang H, Siddharthan T, Holt S. OSCE-Based Teaching of the Musculoskeletal Exam to Internal Medicine Residents and Medical Students: Neck and Spine. MedEdPORTAL Publications; 2015. Available from: https://www.mededportal.org/publication/10120