Tracy Rabin MD, SM
Instructor in Medicine (General Medicine); Assistant Director, Office of Global Health (Department of Internal Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., College of William and Mary, 1997
- M.S., Harvard University School of Public Health, 2000
- M.D., Univ of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, 2006
- Rabin T, Talwalkar JS. 2012. Transition from Pediatric to Adult-Oriented Health Care. In: Yale Office-based Medicine Curriculum, eds. Julie R Rosenbaum, Seonaid F. Hay, Mary Warner, and Laura M. Whitman, 8th edition. New Haven, CT: Yale University. http://yobm.yale.edu/
- Schwartz JI, Rabin TL, and Doolittle BR. Integrated Care of Refugees in a Primary Care Residency Clinic. Journal of Graduate Medical Education: December 2012, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 551-551.
- Rabin TL, Schwartz JI. The global health chief resident: modifying an established role, strengthening a collaboration. Med Educ. 2012 Nov;46(11):1128-9.