Tracy Rabin MD, SM
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Assistant Director, Office of Global Health (Department of Internal Medicine); Affiliated Faculty, Yale Global Health Leadership Institute
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., College of William and Mary, 1997
- M.S., Harvard University School of Public Health, 2000
- M.D., Univ of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, 2006
- Schwartz JI, Dunkle A, Akiteng AR, Birabwa-Male D, Kagimu R, Mondo CK, Mutungi G, Rabin TL, Skonieczny M, Sykes J, Mayanja-Kizza, H. Towards reframing health service delivery in Uganda: The Uganda Initiative for Integrated Management of Non-Communicable Diseases (UINCD). Global Health Action. Accepted for publication Dec 2, 2014.
- Mohanan M, Vera-Hernández M, Das V, Giardili S, Goldhaber-Fiebert JD, Rabin TL, Raj SS, Schwartz JI, Seth A. The Know-Do Gap in Quality of Care for Childhood Diarrhea and Pneumonia in India. JAMA Pediatrics. Accepted for publication November 22, 2014.
- Rabin T. 2013. Treatment of Diabetes with Non-Oral Agents. In: Yale Office-based Medicine Curriculum, eds. Julie R Rosenbaum, Seonaid F Hay, Mary Warner, and Laura M Whitman, 8th edition. New Haven, CT: Yale University. http://yobm.yale.edu