Sandy S. Chang MD, MHS
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Geriatrics)
Departments & Organizations
- M.D., Brown Medical School, 2003
- M.H.S., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2008
- Chang SS, Chen S, McAvay GJ, Tinetti ME. Effect of co-existing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cognitive impairment on health outcomes in older adults. J Am Geriatr Soc 2012; doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04171.x. [Epub ahead of print].
- Chang SS, Weiss CO, Xue QL, Fried LP. Association between inflammatory-related disease burden and frailty: Results from the Women’s Health and Aging Studies I and II. Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2012; 54(1):9-15.
- Chang SS, Vaz Fragoso CA, Van Ness PH, Fried LP, Tinetti ME. Association between combined interleukin-6 and c-reactive protein levels and pulmonary function in older women: results from the Women’s Health and Aging Studies I and II. J Am Geriatr Soc 2011; 59(1): 113-119.