Robyn Scatena M.D.
Clinical Instructor in Medicine (Pulmonary)
Robyn completed her internal medicine residency and pulmonary and critical care fellowship at Yale and joined faculty in 2012. She spends her time caring for patients and teaching residents and fellows in the medical intensive care unit and in the Winchester clinic. She is a member of the Yale Center for Asthma and Airways Disease and Yale Adult Cystic Fibrosis teams, and sees general pulmonary patients as well.
Education & Training
- Harvard University (2002)
- University of California at Davis School of Medicine (2006)
- UC Davis School of Medicine (2006)
- Internship and Residency
- Yale, Internal Medicine (2006 - 2009)
- Yale, Pulmonary and Critical Care (2009 - 2012)