Rita A Rienzo MMSc, PA-C
Assistant Professor in the Physician Associate Program, Department of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Post graduate residency programs; Developing clinical skills in PA students; Diversity in the PA Profession; Enhancing curriculum addressing clinical and access needs of LGBTQ population more...
- B.S., Fordham University, 1980
- M.Sc., Emory University, 1994
- Rienzo R, Garino A. "Teaching Surgical Skills in US Physician Assistant Education" Poster Presentation, 2nd International Conference on Surgical Education and Training, Dublin, Ireland, May,2010.
- "Using a Small Animal Lab to Develop Clinical Skills," Poster Presentation, American Academy of Physician Assistants Annual Conference, San Diego, 2009.
- "Factors Influencing Graduate Physician Assistants in Their Decision to Pursue Postgraduate Residencies," Poster Presentation, American Academy of Physician Assistants Annual Conference, San Diego, 2009.