Nancy Kim MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Academic Hospitalist
Departments & Organizations
Adherence to medications; Diabetes outcomes; Discharge optimization
- B.A., Yale University, 1992
- M.D., Temple University, 1997
- Ph.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2008
- Kim N, Agostini JA, Justice AC.”Refill Adherence with Oral Hypoglycemic Agents and Glycemic Control in Veterans” Annals Pharmacotherapy 2010:44:800-8.
- Kim N, Justice AC. Diabetes care in HIV infected patients. [commentary] JW HIV/AIDS Clinical Care; Sep 21, 2009.
- Kim N, Agostini JA, Justice AC.”Measuring Persistence to Oral Hypoglycemic Agents in Type 2 Diabetic Veterans” Journal Pharm Technol 2009:25:223-9.