Nancy Rockmore Angoff MD, MPH, MEd
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Associate Dean for Student Affairs
Power and control in health care relationships
A qualitative study of power and control in healthcare relationships as experienced by medical students.
- Kobets AJ. Perlotto J. Angoff NR. An Intervention With Third-Year Medical Students to Encourage the Reporting and Management of Occupational Exposures. Academic Medicine, September 2012, Vol. 87, No. 9
- Peluso M. Ferretti F. Peterson J. Lee E. Gisslen M. Angoff NR. Cinque P. Price R. Spudich S. Discordance between Plasma and Cerebrospinal Fluid HIV in Virologically Controlled Patients Presenting with Neurologic Symptoms. Abstract CROI 2012
- Angoff NR. Professionalism and the medical student. Ann Intern Med. 2005 Feb 1;142(3):229.
- Fortin A. Haeseler F. Angoff NR. Cariaga-Lo L. Ellman M. Vasquez L. Bridger L. Teaching Pre-Clinical Medical Students an Integrated Approach to Medical Interviewing. JGIM, Vol. 17, September 2002
- Angoff NR. Making a Place for Emotions in Medicine, Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law and Ethics, [Book Review] Vol. II, Issue 2, Spring 2002
- Angoff NR. Crying in the Curriculum. JAMA, 286:9, 1017-1018, Sept. 2001
- Nelson W. Angoff NR. Binder E et al. Goals and Strategies for Teaching Death and Dying in Medical Schools. Journal of Pallative Medicine, Vol. 3, November 2000
- Angoff NR. Goldie SJ. Teaching Care of Terminally Ill Patients: A Primary Care Perspective. Connecticut Medicine, 61: 139-142, March 1998