Mark Bernard Russi MD
Professor of Medicine (Occupational Medicine) and of Epidemiology (Environmental Health); Director, Occupational Health Services, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Occupational and environmental epidemiology; Infectious disease epidemiology; Healthcare workers' health issues more...
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1984
- M.D., University of California/San Francisco, 1989
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1993
- Russi M: Biologic Hazards. In: Occupational Health. B Levy, D Wegman (eds) Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia PA (in press).
- Russi M, Medical Center Occupational Health Section. ACOEM Guidance Statement: HIV and AIDS in the Workplace. Medical Center Occupational Health Section. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 51(2):243-250, 2009.
- Russi MB, Borak JB, Cullen MR. An examination of cancer epidemiology studies among populations living close to toxic waste sites. Environmental Health 2008,7:32.