Margaret Ann Drickamer MD
Professor Emeritus of Medicine (Geriatrics) and Associate Clinical Professor of Nursing
Ethics and Dementia; Truth-telling in Alzheimer's disease; Decisional-capacity
Dr. Drickamer's interests are in Ethics and Dementia, and she has written on such topics as truth–telling in Alzheimer's disease and decisional–capacity.
- Richman SM. Drickamer MA. Gynecologic care of elderly women. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2007:8(4):219-23.
- Drickamer MA, Levy B, Irwin K, Rohrbaugh R. Perceived needs for Geriatric Education by Medical Students, Internal Medicine Residents and Faculty. J Gen Intern Med. 200621(12):1230-4.
- Leonard R, Tinetti ME, Allore HG, Drickamer MA. Potentially Modifiable Resident Characteristics that are Associated with Physical or Verbal Aggression Among Nursing Home Residents with Dementia. Arch Intern Med. 2006166:1295–1300.
- Juthani–Mehta M, Drickamer MA, Towle V, Zhang Y, Tinetti ME, Quagliarello VJ. Nursing Home Practitioner Survey of Diagnostic Criteria for Urinary Tract Infections. JAGS. 200553:1986–90.
- Jenq GY, Guo Z, Drickamer MA, Marottoli RA, Reid MC. Timing in the Communication of Pain Among Nursing Home Residents, Nursing Staff and Clinicians. Arch Int Med. 2004164:1508–12.