Lisa M. Walke MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Geriatrics); Associate Chief for Clinical Affairs (Geriatrics)
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Harvard University, 1992
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1997
- Erekson EA, Ratner ES, Walke LM, Fried TR. Gynecologic surgery in the geriatric patient. Obstet Gynecol 2012;119(6):1262-1269.
- Olmedo B, Berg KM, Mejnartowicz S, Walke LM. Confronting Issues of Cognitive Assessment for a Bilingual Older Adult. Clinical Geriatrics 2012;20:38-40.
- Walke LM. Goal Setting with Elderly Patients and Families. In Geriatric Care and End of Life Surgery, Surgical Council on Resident Education (SCORE) curriculum, American Board of Surgeons, 2010.