Jeffrey Wickersham Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gender, Sex, & Health | Substance Abuse | Feminism & Public Health more...
- B.A., Southwestern University, 2000
- M.A., University of Maine, 2005
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 2010
- Wickersham, J. A., Zahari, M. M., Azar, M. M., Kamarulzaman, A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Methadone dose at the time of release from prison significantly influences retention in treatment: Implications from a pilot study of HIV-infected prisoners transitioning to the community in Malaysia. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 132(1-2), 378-382.
- Jin, H., Earnshaw, V. A., Wickersham, J. A., Kamarulzaman, A., Desai, M. M., John, J., & Altice, F. L. (2014). An assessment of health-care students' attitudes toward patients with or at high risk for HIV: implications for education and cultural competency. AIDS Care, 1-6, PMID 24625279. [epub ahead of print].
- Wickersham, J. A., Marcus, R., Kamarulzaman, A., Zahari, M. M., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Implementing methadone maintenance treatment in prisons in Malaysia. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 91(2), 124-129.