Jeffrey Wickersham Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gender, Sex, & Health | Substance Abuse | Feminism & Public Health more...
- B.A., Southwestern University, 2000
- M.A., University of Maine, 2005
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 2010
- Margolis, B., Al-Darraji, H. A. A., Wickersham, J. A., Kamarulzaman, A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Prevalence of tuberculosis symptoms and latent tuberculous infection among prisoners in northeastern Malaysia. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis, 17(12), 1538-1544.
- Wickersham, J. A., Zahari, M. M., Azar, M. M., Kamarulzaman, A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Methadone dose at the time of release from prison significantly influences retention in treatment: Implications from a pilot study of HIV-infected prisoners transitioning to the community in Malaysia. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 132(1-2), 378-382.
- Meyer, J., Wickersham, J. A., Fu, J. J., Brown, S. E., Sullivan, T. P., Springer, S. A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Partner violence and health among HIV-infected jail detainees. International Journal of Prisoner Health, 9(3).