Francine M Foss MD
Professor of Medicine (Hematology) and of Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
T Cell Lymphoma, Cutaneous T cell Lymphoma, Stem cell allotransplantation; Pharmacologic agents for lymphoma; Bone marrow transplantation more...
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1978
- M.D., University of Massachusetts Medical School, 1982
- Coiffier B, Pro B, Prince HM, et al. Results from a pivotal, open-label, phase II study of romidepsin in relapsed or refractory peripheral T-cell lymphoma after prior systemic therapy. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Feb 20 2012;30(6):631-636.
- Foss F, Horwitz SM, Coiffier B, et al. Pralatrexate is an effective treatment for relapsed or refractory transformed mycosis fungoides: a subgroup efficacy analysis from the PROPEL study. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia. Aug 2012;12(4):238-243.
- Horwitz SM, Kim YH, Foss F, et al. Identification of an active, well-tolerated dose of pralatrexate in patients with relapsed or refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Blood. May 3 2012;119(18):4115-4122.