Erica Lyndrup Herzog MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Director, Translational Lung Research Program; Co-Director, Yale Fibrosis Program; Assistant Director, Medical Student Research, Department of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Past IMP Students
Yale Medical Group
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cells and Tissue Repair | Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Internal Medicine: Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine: Winchester Chest Clinic; Interstitial Lung Disease Program; Research - COPD; Research; Herzog Lab; TLRP
Pulmonary fibrosis; Semaphorins; Regulatory T cells; Plexin C1; Bioengineering more...
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1993
- M.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1997
- Ph.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2005
- Mathai S. K. and Herzog EL. Fibrocytes in Scleroderma Lung Disease in Fibrocytes: New insights into tissue repair and systemic fibroses. World Scientific Publishing Co. Singapore 2012 in press.
- Murray LA, Rubinowitz AS, Herzog EL. Interstitial Lung Disease: Are IPF and Scleroderma ILD the same disease? Curr Op Rheum 2012 in press.
- Mathur AM, Herzog EL. Sticking it to fibrocytes with serum amyloid P. J Leuk Bio 2012 in press.