Daniel Greif MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
Vascular biology; Vascular smooth muscle; Vessel wall; Arteriogenesis; Developmental biology; Clonal analysis; Lineage analysis; Hypertension; Atherosclerosis; Pulmonary artery hypertension more...
- B.S., Stanford University, 1991
- M.D., University of Califoria-San Francisco, 1997
- Sheikh, AQ, Lighthouse, JK, Greif, DM*. (2014). Recapitulation of developing artery muscularization in pulmonary hypertension. Cell Reports. In press. (*Corresponding author).
- Seidelman, S, Lighthouse, JK, Greif, DM*. Development and pathologies of the arterial wall. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences. (2013). In press. (*Corresponding author).
- Kim, J, Kang, Y, Kojima, Y, Lighthouse, JK, Hu, X, Aldred, MA, McLean, DL, Park, H, Comhair, SA, Greif, DM, Erzurum, SC, Chun, HJ. A Novel Endothelial Apelin-FGF Link Mediated by MicroRNAs 424 and 503 is Disrupted in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. (2013). Nature Medicine, 19:74.