Daniel Lee Dries MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (Cardiology); Medical Director, Yale Center for Advanced Heart Failure, Mechanical Circulatory Support and Cardiac Transplantation
Departments & Organizations
Internal Medicine: Cardiology: Clinical Cardiology (Outpatient); Cardiology/Heart Failure and Transplant
Yale Center for Advanced Heart Failure, Mechanical Circulatory Support, and Heart Transplantation
cardiomyopathy; heart failure; heart transplantation; mechanical circulatory support; genetics; natriuretic peptide biology; hypertrophy more...
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1987
- M.D., University of Wisconsin, 1991
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 1995
- Ky B, French B, McKloskey K, Rame JE, McIntosh E, Shahi P, Dries DL, Tang, WH, Wu AH, Fang JC, Boxer R, Sweitzer NK, Levy WC, Goldberg LR, Jessup M, Cappola TP. High-sensitivity ST2 for prediction of adverse outcomes in chronic heart failure. Circulation Heart Failure. 2011, 4(2): 180-187.
- Dries DL, Ky, B, Rame E, Wu AH, Putt M, Cappola T.: Simultaneous assessment of unprocessed ProBNP 1-108 in addition to processed BNP32 improves risk stratification in ambulatory patients with heart failure. Circulation Heart Failure. 2010; 3(2): 220-227.
- Dries DL. Genetic ancestry, population admixture and the genetic epidemiology of complex disease. Circulation Genetics 2009; 2(6): 540-3.