Dana Wasson Dunne MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases); Director, Internal Medicine Clerkship; Associate Program Director, Yale Traditional Residency Program
Dr. Dunne has spent the majority of her career focusing on the care of patients with sexually transmitted diseases and on the education of clinicians who also care for these patients. In addition to STD clinic, she sees patients in the International Travel Clinic at Yale University Health Services and provides care at HIV-infected patients at the Nathan Smith Clinic.
Dr Dunne also enjoys medical education and spends a good portion of her time teaching medical students and residents.
Education & Training
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA (1981)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center (1986)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Internal Medicine (1986 - 1989)
- Chief Resident
- Yale University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine (1989 - 1990)
- Yale University School of Medicine, Infectious Diseases (1990 - 1992)
- Board Certification
- Internal Medicine, Board Certified (1989)