Chirag R Parikh MD, PhD, FACP
Associate Professor of Medicine (Nephrology); Director, Program of Applied Translational Research
Departments & Organizations
Acute kidney injury; novel biomarkers of kidney injury; Translational research more...
- M.D., Seth G.S. Medical College, 1996
- Ph.D., University of Colorado at Denver, 2000
- Belcher JM, Edelstein CL, Parikh CR. Clinical applications of biomarkers for acute kidney injury. Am J Kidney Dis. 2011 Jun;57(6):930-40. Epub 2011 Mar 15. PubMed PMID: 21411200.
- Hall IE, Yarlagadda SG, Coca SG, Wang Z, Doshi M, Devarajan P, Han WK, Marcus RJ, Parikh CR. IL-18 and urinary NGAL predict dialysis and graft recovery after kidney transplantation. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010 Jan;21(1):189-97. Epub 2009 Sep 17. PubMed PMID: 19762491; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2799276.
- Perazella MA, Coca SG, Hall IE, Iyanam U, Koraishy M, Parikh CR. Urine microscopy is associated with severity and worsening of acute kidney injury in hospitalized patients. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010 Mar;5(3):402-8. Epub 2010 Jan 14. PubMed PMID: 20089493; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2827582.