Carlo Spirli PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
- BS, University of Padova, 1995
- Ph.D., University School of Medicine, Parma, 2000
- Spirli C, Morell CM, Locatelli L, Okolicsanyi S, Ferrero C, Kim AK, Fabris L, Fiorotto R, Strazzabosco M. Cyclic AMP/PKA-dependent paradoxical activation of Raf/MEK/ERK signaling in polycystin-2 defective mice treated with Sorafenib. Hepatology. In Press
- Spirli C, Locatelli L, Fiorotto R, Morell CM, Fabris L, Pozzan T, Strazzabosco M.Altered store operated calcium entry increases cyclic 3',5'-adenosine monophosphate production and extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1 and 2 phosphorylation in polycystin-2-defective cholangiocytes. Hepatology. 2012 55:856-68.
- Spirli C, Okolicsanyi S, Fiorotto R, Fabris L, Cadamuro M, Lecchi S, Tian X, Somlo S, Strazzabosco M. 2010. Mammalian Target of Rapamycin Regulates Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-Dependent Liver Cyst Growth in Polycystin-2 defective mice. Hepatology 51:1778-88