Amy Marie Ahasic MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program
Internal Medicine: Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine: Winchester Chest Clinic; Occupational & Environmental Lung Diseases Program; Research; ICU Research Working Group | Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- B.A., Yale University, 1996
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2000
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 2005
- Ahasic AM, Zhai R, Su L, Zhao Y, Aronis KN, Thompson BT, Mantzoros CS, Christiani DC. IGF1 and IGFBP3 in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Eur J Endocrinol 2012; 166(1):121-129.
- Ahasic A.M. and Christiani D.C. Occupational and Environmental Respiratory Disorders. In Occupational and Environmental Health, 6th edition, eds. Wegman D., and Levy B., Oxford University Press, New York, NY, 2010.
- Nuernberg A.M. and Christiani D.C. The Future of Occupationally Related Diffuse Lung Disease. Sem. Respir. Crit. Care. Med. 2008; 29(6):680-684.