Amir Mohammad MBBS, MPH
Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine (Occupational Medicine); Staff Physician, Occupational Health Services, VA Connecticut Healthcare System
Departments & Organizations
Active Surveillance of Occupational Injuries & Illnesses among VA Healthcare Workers (HCW). Healthcare Utilization among OIF/OEF Veterans. Improving PPD and Influenza Vaccine compliance among VACT HCW. Noise-induced Hearing Loss and Risk of sustaining Occupational Injuries-ALCOA Database. Quality Improvement and LEAN Projects at VACT HCS. more...
- M.P.H., University of Connecticut Graduate Program in Public Health, 05/2008
- M.B.B.S., Dow Medical College, 2001
- Amir Mohammad, Jay Mobo, Carolyn Lonergan. (Poster) Acceptance of Seasonal Influenza & Monovalent H1N1 Vaccinations among Veterans’ Affairs Healthcare Workers, Sept 2009 – Jan 2010. VA Employee Health Promotion & Disease Prevention Conference April 2010, Bloomington, MN
- Amir Mohammad, Thomas St. Louis, Albert DeLoreto (Poster) Enumerating Injuries & Illnesses among Healthcare workers (HCWs) in CT: What you count depends on where you look. American Occupational Health Conference (AOHC) April 2009, San Diego, CA.
- Mohammad A, Khan Y. Barriers to Timely Screening Colonoscopy: Role of Health Insurance. Conn Med. 2010; 74(4): 201-206