Shyoko Honiden MSc, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Associate Program Director, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Program
Departments & Organizations
Hyperglycemia in critically ill patients; Management of acute liver failure in the ICU; therapeutic hypothermia in acute liver failure more...
- B.A., Stanford University, 1996
- M.S., Stanford University, 1997
- M.D., Brown Medical School, 2001
- Shilpa S, Inzucchi SE, Goldberg PA, Cooper D, Siegel MD, Honiden S. “Adapting to the New Consensus Guidelines for Managing Hyperglycemia During Critical Illness: The Updated Yale Insulin Infusion Protocol. Endocr Pract. 2012 May 1;18(3):363-70.
- Honiden S, Abdel-Razeq SS, Siegel MD. “The Management of the Critically Ill Obstetric Patient.” Journal of Intensive Care Medicine, 2011 Aug 12 [Epub ahead of print]
- Honiden S, Inzucchi SE. “Glucose Controversies in the ICU.” Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2011 26(3):133-150