Scott Swenson MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Associate Director, Fellowship Training Program in Digestive Diseases
Departments & Organizations
Stem and progenitor cells; Liver; Liver injury; Pancreatic acinar cells; Exocrine function; Secretion more...
- B.A., Oberlin College, 1985
- Ph.D., University of Cincinnati, 1997
- M.D., University of Cincinnati, 1999
- Direct conversion of mouse fibroblasts to hepatocyte-like cells using forced expression of endodermal transcription factors (editorial). ES Swenson. Hepatology 2011 (in press).
- The blood vessels of Prometheus (editorial). ES Swenson and DS Krause. The Hematologist 2011;8:8.
- Stem cell therapeutics: potential in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. ES Swenson, ND Theise. Clin Exp Gastro 2010;3:1-10.