Sandra Ann Springer MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (AIDS); Director, Infectious Disease Outpatient Clinic, Veterans Administration Healthcare Services, Newington
Departments & Organizations
Adherence Interventions for HIV+ prisoners with substance use disorders and mental illness, The use of Directly observed antiretroviral therapy (DAART); Buprenorphine/naloxone; Naltrexone more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 1990
- M.D., University of Massachusetts, 1998
- Springer SA, Dushaj A, Marwan MM. The Impact of DSM-IV Mental Disorders on Adherence to Combination Antiretroviral Therapy among Adult Persons Living with HIV/AIDS: A Systematic Review Article. 2012. AIDS Behav. IN PRESS.
- Chitsaz E, Meyer J, Krishnan A, Springer SA, Marcus R, Zaller N, et al. (2012). Contribution of Substance Use Disorders on HIV Treatment Outcomes and Antiretroviral Medication Adherence Among HIV-infected Persons Entering Jail AIDS Behav. 2012. In Press.
- Krishnan A, Wickersham J, Chitsaz C, Springer SA, Jordan AO, Altice FL. (2012). Substance Abuse Outcomes for HIV-Infected Released Jail Detainees: Results from a Multisite Study. AIDS Behav. 2012. In Press.