Sandra Alfano PharmD
Research Scientist in Medicine (General Medicine) and Assistant Clinical Professor of Nursing; Chair, Human Investigation Committee; Co-Chair, Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight Committee
Departments & Organizations
Informed consent; International research ethics; QI versus Research analysis more...
- B.S., University of Connecticut, 1978
- Pharm.D., Duquesne University, 1980
- Alfano SL: Conducting research with human subjects in international settings: Ethical considerations. Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine 2013; 86 (3):315-321. PMCID: PMC3767216
- Alfano SL, Piedrahita LE, Uscinski, KT, Palma, GI: Strengthening Capacity for Human Research Protections: a Joint Initiative of Yale University, CIDEIM, and Univalle. IRB: Ethics and Human Research 2012; 34 (5):16-20.
- Alfano SL: Ethical Principles Guiding Clinical Research; Chapter in Oncology Clinical Trials, Kelly WK and Halabi S, Editors, Demos Medical Publishing, New York, 2010